About this Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

Morning glory

Above my bed is a photo on canvas called Morning Glory. It was taken by a very skilled New Zealand photographer, Peter Latham. The location is Cheltenham beach at sunrise. I love this photo and the fact that he called it Morning Glory makes it even more special.
Yesterday it struck me that the view from the chair in my bedroom every morning also represents "morning glory". I eat my breakfast in this chair looking out of my window with the sunrise behind me. 
I am filled with gratitude for a steaming cup of tea, nourishing food to eat, time to savour the beginning of the day, the colourful Wattle outside the window, my favourite sculpture reminding me of intimacy with God who is Love...  this time it is my photo capturing an experience of "morning glory"!