About this Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Spring is in the air!

On Sunday after church I drove over to Cornwall Park - one of the most beautiful places in central Auckland. It was a gorgeous day and the park was filled with people enjoying it. Lots of happy families picnicking, riding bikes, walking, running, strolling... all ages, many nationalities. It was so heart-warming to see and a great reminder that not all in our world is doom and gloom.

Here are a few random snapshots from my own enjoyable ramble:
 I discovered this magnolia grove for the first time. Obviously others were enjoying it too!
 The daffodils in Twin Oak drive were past their best - already!
 One Tree Hill without its 'one tree'! Will it ever be replaced?
 I love this one. It made me think: "Who are the 'little lambs' here?"
Music to add to the festive atmosphere!